- ADAO is now accepting participants for our May 8th 14 Week Anxiety Management Program. Please call 613.729.6761 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- ADAO is now accepting applications for the position of Program Facilitator for our 14 Week Anxiety Management Program. Candidates will need to conduct an interview as well as successfully complete a training program taking place the weekend of June 6th-8th at a location to be determined at a later date. Interested candidates should submit a covering letter and resume in PDF format to: email@example.com. No phone calls or faxes, please. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications, only those able to secure an interview will be contacted. Click on the below link to view the job description:
ADAO would like to thank Board Member Charlene Ruberry for her commitment to our cause. Her efforts and energy have left an indelible mark on our organization and we wish her nothing but the best in her future endeavors – thanks very much, Charlene!
What’s Happening? What’s Coming Up? Great questions!
- ADAO’s next 14 Week Anxiety Management Program is scheduled to begin Thursday, May 8th 2014 at 6:30 at our Heartwood House location: 404 McArthur Avenue in Ottawa. Spots are filling up quickly so please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-729-6761 for more information on how to join the group.
- For graduates of the 14 Week Anxiety Management Program, ADAO will be offering an 8 week follow-up course on Mindfulness. Dates are to be determined. Please email email@example.com or call 613.729.6761 for more information and to register.
- Algonquin Students 14 Week Anxiety Management Program began Sunday, January 19th at 2pm. Congratulations thus far for your commitment to the program, everyone!
The Anxiety Disorders Association of Ontario (ADAO) is a non-profit, registered charity that seeks to empower those affected by anxiety through education, group treatment and support. ADAO is run by a volunteer Board of Directors that oversee the fundamental and administrative aspects of the organization and trained facilitators that come from a variety of work and educational social service backgrounds.
Please follow the link below to stream our interview on CTV Ottawa Morning Live from March 5th, 2013.
Follow ADAO on Twitter: @AnxietyOttawa
REGISTER FOR UPCOMING GROUPS TODAY!
NEXT PROGRAM is slated for June 18th (Location TBD).
Please call us for more information on how to register.