There are numerous types of anxiety, each with different symptoms and treatment methods. Take a look at the list below to see if one is affecting your life, or the life of someone you care about.
- Anxiety in Children and Youth
- Persistent Panic Condition (Panic Disorder)
- Generalized Anxiety (Generalized Anxiety Disorder, GAD)
- Specific Phobia
- Post Traumatic Stress (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, PTSD)
- Acute Stress (Acute Stress Disorder, ASD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Condition (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, OCD)
- Social Phobia or Social Anxiety (Social Anxiety Disorder)
- Separation Anxiety
For information about ADAO’s anxiety management programs, check out our Programs & Services.