ADAO’s vision is to improve the lives of people in Ontario affected by anxiety.
ADAO’s mission is to empower those affected by anxiety through accessible holistic program delivery, education, and support, in partnership with the community.
- Empowerment. We empower individuals affected by anxiety by providing education, resources and support to best manage one’s anxiety, to support loved ones, and to effect positive change in one’s life and in one’s community.
- Respect. All humans are of equal value and deserve to be treated with respect, dignity, and kindness.
- Community, Partnership & Team Work. We maintain a strong sense of community and share a commitment to common goals, based on open and honest communication. We enthusiastically welcome the contribution of clients, volunteers, contractors, partners, other stakeholders, and all members of our community.
- Non-Judgmental Acceptance. Our diversity enriches us all. We support and accept all persons affected by anxiety, in a non-judgmental manner.
- Compassion & Understanding. We listen, support, and provide services in a compassionate and caring environment. We seek to understand and honour the circumstances and viewpoints of all stakeholders.